Monday, September 29, 2008
Fall Break is Here!
We have been waiting for Fall Break to come since the first day of school. The 4 oldest kids already got to go and spend the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Alberti. They had so much fun! They love having sleep overs with them. Thank you! We love you Gary and Nancy! We are so exciting to head up to Pine Top with the Lewis'tomorrow. It is gonna be so much fun. Then we'll head back to the beach. OUR FAVORITE PLACE. Russ gets to come with us this time too! The kids are so excited. Well you won't hear from us for a few weeks. We see ya all later. Hopefully I'll find time to do some running up north and at the beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you had a great time. I wish I were at the beach with you! But I do get Hawaii in a few weeks. he.he.
Post a Comment