Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Alberti Competitive Streak




I finished a little better than last year. I wanted to finish in 1:40 but I didn't! I have always been more of a dancer or a cheerleader in the past but I think hangin out with Russ has made me a little more competitive. So now I want to beat my 1:50. Maybe if I train hard enough I could even beat Russ. Yah Right. Anyways I had fun doing this tri with all the girls. Now my older girls want to do a Triathalon too!

2 comments:

The Foster Family said...

Wow- great job on the tri- I hope to just finish one someday- I don't even care what time I get- and I'm competitive, but that is some tough stuff! Also, I want to learn how to can peaches and salsa!! I swear, those are the two things I have been telling my family I want to do. So, I may call you for some lessons, and some tasting samples! Miss you guys!

Alisa Larson said...

I'm so impressed! I don't know that I'll ever be brave enough for the swimming!