Tuesday, September 2, 2008
14 Years Later
Almost 14 years later...I am so greatful to have my family. Russ and I are perfect for each other. We don't have any dreamy stories about how we met or how we got married except for the ones Russ makes up to tell the kids. They are always wanting to hear mushy girly stuff. So he feeds it to them. It's pretty hilarious what he tells them about us, like how I was on top of the tallest mountain and he had to fight off the dragons with his sword to rescue me and ask me to marry him. That was the latest story Kiersten could remember. I am just pretty greatful for Russ and our kids. Honestly we never planned on having a lot of kids but it is so great that we have them all. Everyday is going by so fast and the moments we have are turning into memories. It feels like yesterday when Russ and I were parents for the first time with Kiersten. Russ is such a good Dad! Our kids bring us so much joy and stress. Let's be real our home is very busy and loud. Russ and I would never change a minute of it. I am so happy my family will be together forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on 14 years! I love your adorable family and wish you guys were still in the neighborhood! We saw Russ the other night at the ASU game. We need to have a girls night soon so we can catch up!
I love you guys. It just makes me happy to see and read you blog.
Post a Comment