Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday is a Special Day!

I had the opportunity to go to church with my Mom today. I so needed to go with her. We had our hearts turned to my step dad Frank that will have a big surgery Tuesday to remove some cancer. Russ was in Chicago again this Sunday so it was perfect for me to go to my Mom's ward. It was so good to be with her at church. My kids all went to their classes even though they didn't know anyone. It really was a perfect day. Sunday hasn't felt this good in a long while. The best part of the day was Emmie. Her primary teacher gave her a small prayer rock. So when I came into her room she was on her knees praying. She is only five and it was so special. She prayed her Aunt Tiffy and Uncle Kevin would go to church, then she prayed for a little boy Truman in our ward and then she said I know Jesus knows my name Emmie and I know him too. That was it that was all I needed one good day at church and for my sweet innocent Emmie to know that Jesus knows her and she knows him.

1 comment:

tiffany2215 said...

Tell Emmie her Aunt Tiffy loves her!!!!!!!!