Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Peaches for Everyone and SALSA
Well I spent all of last week canning peaches and making really good salsa. Grandma Terri who lives two doors down from us let me use her kitchen. Which was great! Jack and I just hung out at her house for a few mornings and got a few boxes of peaches done. Then Friday Russ and I were super busy doing 3 boxes of tomatoes. We have the best salsa recipe. It's from Chevy's mexican restaurant. We use to eat there when we first got married for $5 for the both of us. Good memories! Well it may sound lame but I guess canning is my hobby right now. Oh and I have been running, swimming and biking a lot too. I am not a complete Beaver Cleaver Mom. You can come to my house and get some mad hot salsa though! See ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds yummy! I might have to come get some!
Post a Comment