Once again we spent another week in Pine Top. I love the mountains! I wish I lived there! Although I don't like to be cold. Being cold makes me ache. Lisa and I took all our kids and had a great time.
It is amazing how much weight this swing holds.. Ihope it never comes crashing down!







Jack is so awesome. What ever he says or does I LOVE!!!!! He loved throwing rocks in the water!


It is amazing how much weight this swing holds.. Ihope it never comes crashing down!
We went back to Show Low Lake. The kids liked it. The water was green and freezing but some of the kids still got in.
Emmie and KK put stickers off a bush on their bums and boobs. I don't know where they got their silliness from:)!!!
White River is so beautiful! Minus the part where Emmie had the flu! Oh Fun:)
Jack is so awesome. What ever he says or does I LOVE!!!!! He loved throwing rocks in the water!
Apparently the Alberti family loves snakes! Everybody except MOM!
2 comments:
We're glad your back. I kept checking your blog, but nothing. Looks like you guys had a great time, though. Welcome home!
Oh! Sorry we missed the lake and pinetop this go round! At least we caught up at the beach! What a great time that was! Thanks again for including us. Speaking of, where are those pics? You're behind! :)
Post a Comment