Thursday, May 28, 2009

ELVIS ROCKS!

Hallie loved her new room! Russ and I worked our tails off to finish before she got home from her weekend trip at Grandma and Grandpa Alberti's. We got a few Elvis albums from my Grannny and from the Alberti Grandparents. Grandma Terri painted a guitar hot pink (it turned out so cute)! Hallie's Nana found the funnest hot pink and black bedding! Thank you so much for all the fun contributions. Russ and I had so much fun doing the room. I even pulled an all nighter (which doesn't happen very often for me)! Happy 9th Birthday Hallie Mae! AKA LILO. Hallie fell in love with Lilo when she was 2 years old. The "Lilo" from Lilo and Stitch the movie because she loves Elvis. So Hallie has loved Elvis since she was 2 years old! It is so CUTE. She is getting something special from one of Grandma Nancy's friend that is visiting GRACELAND next week. She is so excited!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love Hallie's room! You guys are cool parents.

DEANNA said...

I love it! You did so good. Thank you for telling me today as I was melting on the way to school.

I have to say.. when I did Brinkley's room, about 3 years ago.. I had so many people in shock that I used black and pink to do zebra stripes on the wall. I can not tell you how many people were saying, "HOW COULD YOU USE BLACK ON YOUR WALL?"

I love finding people who take risks like me! That is just awesome. You are a great decorator!