My mom has been teaching dance forever! All my girls have taken dance from her and now it was Emmie's turn. She had the cutest numbers. Thanks Mom for all the many years of dance! My girls have always loved to DANCE just like their Mama! The older girls got to help all the little dancers with their costume changes. They loved that! My sista Tiffany got to help too! My sisters and I have been helping my Mom with her dance recitals for many many years!
I got to watch from the audience this time. Russ got Emmie a special surprise after the show! Emmie had so much fun and we were so proud of her. We love you Sweet Emmie!
3 comments:
so, so cute! My girls would be in heaven with just all those fun costumes!
You look so pretty in that picture, too (by the way)
Where does she teach? I'm wanting to start my girls ASAP.
Post a Comment