I was able to do another triathalon in Tempe. This one was fun because it was all girls. It was the SheRox Tri. A group of my girlfriends trained and did it! It was fun! It was my first lake swim, so I was nervous and excited. I did pretty well except for the run:( I walked way to much. I thought I would be under 2 hours but that wasn't the case. I was happy I finished though! I am training for the Lake Pleasant Tri on June 6th. I keep waking Russ up at 5:30am so he can run with me! I don't think he has been to happy about that. I should be ready though!
My Biggest Fans!
4 comments:
You are so awesome to do all that! I am glad you had fun at Womens Conf. Some year I will have to go.
I'm a big fan, too. You rock Jenny! You are my tri idol! hehe :)
AWESOME. I HAD NO IDEA THAT YOU WERE A TRIATHLETE. THAT IS AMAZING. I HAD HEARD ABOUT SHEROX AT MY GYM.
I HAVE TALKED WITH BETH ABOUT CROSSFITTING... HAVE YOU EVER TRIED IT? WE HAVE 20 PEOPLE WHO TRAIN WITH US FOR MARATHONS AND TRI'S AND THEY IMPROVE BY HUGE NUMBERS. IF YOU EVER WANT TO JUST TRY IT OUT I CAN GET YOU A 10 DAY PASS. IT IS ADDICTIVE.... SO MUCH SO I CARRY MY OWN KETTLEBELL AROUND IN MY TRUCK EVERYWHERE I GO....
You go girl!! You are one hot momma.
Post a Comment