When the kids walked home from school today Grandma and Grandpa were out front waiting for them. They all had huge smiles on their faces knowing they get to have a weekend sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa. They have so much fun over there. They stay in their jammies all day (which they love). Grandma has a huge bucket with all kinds of crafts for them. They spend hours being little Picasso's. The best part of it is Grandma gets out her Scotch tape and covers all of her kitchen cabinets with their art masterpieces. They also get super yummy breakfasts with 5 or more flavors of Knotts Berry Farm syrups to choose from. Not to mention the BEST ORANGE JULIUS' ever. The kids have amazing grandparents! I wish I were there!!
Russ and I have BIG plans to do a Extreme Makeover on Hallie's room. She will be so surprised when she gets home Sunday. We are doing her room up for her birthday. She will be 9! Better get moving, we only have a few days. I can't wait to see her cute little face when she sees the finished room.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Finally, a new post.
Welcome back! I can't wait to see Hallee's room!
Hey Jenny! ...haven't seen you guys in awhile!
Sounds like a fun and productive weekend!
Did all our peer pressure get to you? We are so glad to see a post. Can't wait for Hallie's new room pics, hint, hint. luv ya.
I agree...new post, yay! I am excited to see Hallie's room too! How fun.
OK, I KNOW I ONLY HAVE SAID LIKE 20 WORDS TO YOU SINCE WE MET, BUT I AM HOLDING MY BREATH FOR YOU TO POST YOUR PHOTOS OF THE BEDROOM. I AM A DECOR FREAK AND LOVE WHEN PEOPLE RE-DECORATE HOUSES AND STUFF. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!
I can't believe she is 9!!! That is a little wierd to think about. Charlee will be 6 this week, so I guess time is still moving!!
Post a Comment