I have spent a few months or more on facebook. I have looked up old friends and old friends have found me. It has been fun for me and cool to see all the many accomplishments so many have made. Everybody on facebook seems pretty happy. Which is good... For me facebook has put back in my memory Jenny Bateman. This may seem a little far off for some but for me it has been real. My life has zoomed by the last 14 years for me. I have had it real good. I know I am on the right path and will stay here forever with my crew. Because of all of my memory jabs from facebook I have got myself wondering about stuff. Who was Jenny Bateman in elementary school. What was middle school all about? Oh and high school. That was total fun...oh and a bit of a train reck too! Then my life began when I turned 19 and found Russ. He pretty much saved me. Yah that's a little weird... No words can describe how lucky I have been to be married to him for the last 14 years. Now we have combined 5 kiddos to make a complete 7. Our lives are crazy busy! I am always trying to find the joy in it all. The JOY is my family.
to be cont.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You and Russ are awesome. I love the two of you and it is so fun and funny to hang with you guys. Life HAS gone by fast. Quinn passed away about six years ago if you can believe that. I'm looking forward to the cont...
Post a Comment