Friday, January 16, 2009

October Beach Trip

We love the beach! We went with the Lewis Family and this year the Varney Family gave it a shot too! We had a great time and can't wait to do it again with great friends.


Our kids had been asking to stop at the sand dunes since they were born. We finally did! The higher up the hotter the sand gets! It was fun!


We checked out the Aquarium in La Jolla. They loved the sharks!


Russ and I had a blast watching Lisa snorkel! Funny Girl:)



3 comments:

Jessie Brown said...

Yes, it is about time you got back to blogging. You missed Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years. We want to see it.

anna said...

The beach was so fun, we can't wait to do it again!! We haven't seen you guys in awhile....whatcha been up to...besides always working out! :)

Nancy Page said...

We love the beach. and we're glad you're back. I love to see you pics and hear your stories, so write more. I have catching up to do too. I've been computerless for over a month. Now I'm staying up way too late.