Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WHAT'S UP!

Well I feel like I need to blog about something. We have been very busy here. We are back into our school routine. BUSY BUSY BUSY. Actually we are trying so hard to lay low. Besides going to school, work, doing homework, chores, and activity days! We are not doing piano, baseball, dance or gymnastics. We feel like our lives are way to scheduled so we are trying something different. I still feel really BUSY! The kids are enjoying school and learning so much. We are spending about 2 hours a night on homework. This is pretty normal for our household. Everybody needs Moms help at the same time. So we spread out the homework in shifts. So everyone is not yelling for help at once. I think it's going smooth. I go back to school next week so that should be fun. OR NOT. I guess after 11 years of having babies it's time to use my brain again. Wow! 11 Years of being a mom. Russ has been traveling a lot lately so we have missed him and his help. He is such a good Dad so we all miss him so much when he is gone. When he got back the other day he put the kids and me in order of who was most excited to see him. It was pretty cute to see them all get excited to see daddy. Next time I'm gonna win first place! Anyways all is well here. Is it time to go back to the BEACH yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're starting school?? Good for you! Hope it goes well, I don't think I could ever go back.

kristina said...

What a great mom you are! Sounds like things are busy, but good!