Sunday, August 3, 2008

School's Cool



Well we got through our first week of school. The kids go to CTA which is right across the street from our house. It is a great school and I know the kids will learn a ton this year! Our sweet Emmie started all day kindergarten. She just turned 5 so I was so nervous to send her. Amazingly she had a great first week. No huge melt down, although she did say school is really long. it is so cute she wants to be twins with Kiersten everyday at school. The best part of CTA is UNIFORMS. It makes my life so much easier. Nolan is in first grade and he likes it so far. He had really bad seperation anxiety last year but he has been fine thus far. Hallie is in 3rd grade and she is lucky to have the same teacher as last year, plus she has her best friend Makena in her class. Kiersten is in the big 5th grade. She is in the big kids building. She is growing up too fast. They are all so smart and I know they will have a good year at school.


Now let me tell you what's really up! I'll just have Baby Jack at home with me from 8:20-2:50pm. How easy my life will be! I can't believe that everybody is in school except Jack. I'll miss my sweet Alberti kids but I have BIG plans for Jack and I.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look so cute and so excited for school! Trey starts in a week! I am excited, but I know I will cry!

kristina said...

It was so fun to read all your posts! What a great summer you had-I am so glad for you! I loved seeing all the pictures too. :) Looks like you made some fun family memories!

Alli Loar said...

Hey Jenny, your kids look so cute on the first day of school, you are so lucky to have a school so close!! Your blog looks great, looks like you had a wonderful summer. See you at Lifetime!!!

Shari Goodman said...

Cute kids! As far as your comment, those supplements are great and very needed. Make sure he/she gets super B complex as well. The magnesium is super important especially to work with the calcium. I would rub it all over their back and tummy and on the soles of their feet at night. It stinks at first but then goes away. Call me if you have any questions!