All of the kids got so sun burned the first day at the beach. It was terrible. Jack had a huge blister on his cheek. Hallie had blisters on her forehead. Nolan had blisters on his ears. Kiersten had blisters on her nose and I had blisters all over my back. It sucked. So much for the continuous spray sunscreen. After that I was a little crazy with the zinc oxide.
We had so much fun boogie boarding! It amazes me that the kids can boogie board for hours. They come out of the water for a quick snack and then they head right back in. They get surfers rash, stung by bees, stung by jelly fish and they still love the waves. Kiersten loved it the most!
Our cousin Jayme did all the girls hair in spiderwebs. They all looked so cute! AND we got really sun burned on our heads.
Camping on the beach is the best BUT it is a lot of work with all our little ones. Russ was awesome! He carried all our stuff down and brought it back up for us. Everyday the goal was to get the kids clean after a long day beaching and try to get some food in their bellies before they crashed. I loved this picture of Jack, he was out!
I Love My Baby Jack!
We had so many friends and family with us at the beach. It was a great time. Can't wait to see everybody again next summer. The countdowns on! We love all our beach people!

1 comment:
You guys are so cute! I didn't know you guys got so sunburned! I wondered why they were so lathered with the zinc! I wish we were back there...yes, the countdown is on!!
Post a Comment