Friday, June 27, 2008

My Baby is 2!

Jack turned two yesterday! We love our baby so much. He makes our whole family so happy. He is our full time entertainment.



Jack had a CARS and NEMO Birthday. We went to eat at Cravings and then headed for the Park to eat cupcakes outside. It was fun and Jack knew it was his special day. Wow how time flys by. I swear he was just in my tummy yesterday. We love him so much!






He is all BOY! He loves trucks and balls. Of course.




The kids had fun torturing JACK. He seemed to like it!


3 comments:

kristina said...

Looks like Jack had a great b-day! Thanks for lunch the other day-that was fun!

The Faller's! said...

Hey Jenni!
I totally forgot to get your email before we left the beach so I looked on Kenise's blog and found you guys! This comment should be able to link you to our blog and then you can also get Jami's blog from our's too. I'll get those running schedule's for you soon. It was great to see you guys at the beach. Hope you had a fun 2nd week. Take Care.

Natalie

The Shaw's said...

Hi Jenni,

How in the world are you? I am so glad that Natalie saw you guys at the beach and we could hear how you are doing. Your family is sooooo cute! I am going to add you to my blog if that is OK. I am so excited to add a new person. Hope you are doing well. Talk to you soon.

Jami