This was a good day! I got to celebrate my birthday at the beach with my favorite people! Before we left for the beach I decided I wanted to have a photographer take family pictures of us while we were at the beach. Well I planned the best I could to have everything ready before we left for the beach, which wasn't easy considering we were camping. The clothes had to be kept in a safe place away from dirt, sand or anything yucky. I didn't quite get all the clothes together for the girls but their was still hope. I had the first week before Russ flew in to find a few more outfits. This was huge important to me.
The last time we took a family picture was 3 years ago and all I can say about that was "It was a nightmare". We have no family picture of that day. So I really wanted to make this work. I worried and changed my mind about doing the pics for the whole trip. Finally the night before came and somehow it all came together. Russ woke us up and the kids got ready happily. Things always get a little out of control when we have to get ready for anything. So I was relieved when all 7 of us were ready and happy. They all knew how important it was to me and since it was my birthday I got extra good behavior from them. I would have to say July 10th was a success. I felt super happy that day! I am greatful for my children and a super cool husband. I love you guys!
1 comment:
I am so glad you had a great b-day! Lucky you to be at your favorite place for it too!
Post a Comment