Emmie had the best kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Holland! She just loved Emmie. Emmie and her friend Summer were the smallest kids in the school. All of the big kids at school loved Emmie because she is so cute and little. I would say she is a super popular little girl at CTA. At the beginning of the school year the kids would swarm her to see her and once she started to cry:( Kiersten and Hallie would always be there for her. It was cool having 4 kids together at the same school. They all look out for each other. Last year Kiersten had recess with Nolan and she played with him everyday at lunch recess. She had a fun school year and made lots of friends. I spent lots of time worrying about whether or not to put her in kindergarten because she turned 5 just a few days before school started. After talking with some of the kindergarten teachers and Mrs. Nance the principal and considering I was a July birthday and I always did fine in school. We did it! She learned so much and loved school! She thought the world of her teacher and cryed at her graduation because she didn't want to leave kindergarten. It was so cute and sad.



Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Emmie is so cute!
Post a Comment