Dad took my three brothers and one of my sisters on an awesome trip to Florida. My sister Susan sadly had to stay back and finish her nursing degree. We missed you Sis! Anyways we had a blast! It had been years since we all hung out and did something fun together! We had 5 day passes to DisneyWorld along with the rest of the world. Tiffany had a perma-grin on her face the whole time. All her dreams came true in the Magical Kingdom! We literally ran from ride to ride. Or maybe we were just running to catch up with Danny and John:) We booked it through both Universal Studio Parks in one day. That was cool because we didn't have to stand in any lines. My favorite part was Scuba Diving in Epcot. We were swimming with SHARKS! It was scary but I would do it again. We spent a day at NASA. I learned so much about space ships. When I grow up I think I want to be an ASTRONAUT now. We cruised over the Boggy Creek swamp in a HUGE, LOUD fan boat. We saw alligators and that was cool! After 7 days it was time to back home and see the ALBERTI CREW. I missed them so much. Thanks for an unbelievable trip DAD!
We got to take the back elevators to ride Tower of Terror twice because I was doing the
"GO DEVILS" sign. I guess in Florida it's a gang sign:)
We took a bus tour all around NASA. We were so close to PADS A & B! Right where the shuttles take off! It really was amazing. The SPACE SHUTTLES are huge. Above is just the Orbiter.
4 comments:
It looks awesome!! Welcome to the blogger world!
Hi Jenny- Welcome to the crazy and addictive world of blogging. Got you and Tiff added to my blog- hope that's OK- will be fun to keep in touch that way! Thanks for letting me take a peek!
Great blog Jenny-It is so cute! Your trip looked wonderful-so glad you got to go. :)
Hey Jenny- Your blog is soooo cute!!!! You and Russ have so much fun with your kids. You are such a fun mom. I saw that Tiffany has one as well. We will have to keep tabs on the families. Take care and see you around the hood and the gym.......
Post a Comment